Friday, September 25, 2009

Video of horned toad squirting blood; and a plastic horned toad for your home :)

Plastic Toy Horned Toad Here's one of our most popular items. Why? Mainly because it's hard to find horned toad toys - these wonderfull little animals are perfectly harmless and so cute and interesting. I found a video online that shows its most curious ability.

See Real Horned Lizard Video

See video of horned lizard squirting blood from its eye

When I was a youngster and we'd catch horned toads on my dad's ranch, I was fooled into dropping one when it squirted blood. I though I'd damaged the animal, even though I was being very careful! We didn't make the linked video, but we thought it was interesting. It will open in a new tab or window. When you're finished viewing, you can close the new browser tab or window to return to this page.

No comments:

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails