Thursday, May 14, 2009

Green animals

Green, green, and green! For Think Green Thursday, I've collected a number of our animals that come in green and asked them to pose nicely for us! They were happy to do it! Can you find the alligator eyeglass holder? He's one of my favorites, but he seems a bit shy. Just a hint: he's near the middle of the photo. We are also thinking green with this nice "Mountain Tapir Peace" tote bag that you can see along with other items made from the same design on CafePress. So, green is for the green animals and for using fewer plastic and paper bags. It's also for what we do at the Tapir Preservation Fund. We raise money for tapir conservation, which helps save habitat in rainforests of Central America, South America, and Southeast Asia, aiding in keeping the tapir species in existence, keeping the habitat green and growing, and helping in that way to keep our planet green!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a collection of cool dudes! My partner would love this. I'll have to show it to him. He has a thing for reptiles, fish and amphibians!

Thanks for another excellent submission. I'm off to explore this site further!

Happy Thursday,
Gina

Unknown said...

I can never make up my mind what my favorite animal is. I go through stages. Right now tigers are high up. Elephants always are. They break my heart, they're so special. Zebras are amazing creatures. So elegant. Birds. I love all the birds...see??? Can't make up my mind!

:-)

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails