Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Maggot stuffed animal toy


This disgusting stuffed animal is a maggot! Well, I think it's disgusting, but my assistant made me do it! We bought some stuffed maggots to add to our gift shop. To my shock and surprise, the first two people who saw it, LOVED IT! My best friend actually bought one. I was going to give it to her, but she insisted. It hasn't been put online in our gift shop yet because, well, I keep avoiding it and finding more fun things to do, like cleaning up my desk. BUT YOU CAN ORDER THEM! Just call Sue at (888) 325-3179 or (503) 325-3179. Tell her Sheryl (her boss) sent you! You can see our other stuffed insects online here in our store. We have mosquitos, fleas, bedbugs, dust mites, lice, and more, but come on . . . maggots??? Yuck!

No comments:

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails